TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- This website was created to provide information and services to visitors. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are invited to read carefully and to comply with. In any event, the stay of the visitor on the pages of this site and the use of any information provided through these pages implies the unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Minors are prohibited from accessing the web pages of this site, as they are exclusively intended for adults by law. If minors voluntarily visit websites or use services accessible through the pages of this site, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this site are not responsible.
- These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without notice. However, this site will always list the current terms and conditions for using this site.
- This Website is used “as is” without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by non-certified visitors.
- Except for specific rights of third parties (copyright and other), all content contained on this site at any time (including: trademarks, insignia, photographs, text and all archives) is the intellectual property of the proprietors and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not be wholly or partly traded, copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
- The visitors acknowledge, agree and agree that they will make lawful and appropriate use of this site, subject, inter alia, to the legislation on the transmission of data from Greece to EU Member States and third countries. As a result, the visitors, by way of indication and not limitation, agree that they will not use this site to:
- a) harm a minor.
- b) Broadcast or access content that:
- i) infringes any third party rights (eg intellectual and industrial property),
- ii) infringes the privacy of others (eg slanderous, racist),
iii) violates the law and good and trading morals,
(iv) in any way harasses the privacy and the individual and social rights of third parties.
- c) mislead anyone as to the origin of the content on this site, in any way prejudice the reputation of the owners or third parties, endanger the safety of their network, prevent any visitor from accessing this site or any service housed in the network of owners or bypass their authentication.
(d) Install and promote in any manner whatsoever any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unauthorized spam, pyramid systems, or any other form of spam, as well as installing and promoting without advertising owners’ consent.
- e) Install, promote and / or make available content that contains software viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or to prevent other visitors from using this site.
- Owners shall not be liable to users for any leakage of their personal data due to their use through the pages of this website, third party products and services.
- Owners may use session cookies to identify the visitor. Session cookies are small pieces of code that are stored in the visitor’s computer memory, do not access any document or file from their computer, and are only used to facilitate the visitor’s access to specific services and (sometimes) for statistical purposes, to determine areas where the services of this site are useful or popular or for marketing purposes. The visitor can configure their server to not receive session cookies, either in whole or on a case-by-case basis. In such a case the visitor will not be able to access these services further.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek Law. Any dispute arising out of this Convention shall be determined by the competent courts of Athens.